Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Re-visiting the Sub-Basement



Thoughts on this workspace




Well I lived to tell the banal tale of yet another blessed year; actually I relived this year though I-Photo slideshow. How many kinds of cool is that? After rummaging through images and past blogs I’ve written in numerous forums, it has been a fairly electrifying year.  OCD has been the circuit breaker I need to initiate the social deviation I need from a world that seems to embrace brutalism of every conceivable kind.


I managed to extract info from long lost PDFs, the information from which is far more significant to me then anything else in this world and the rest is just unpleasant sailing from here.


I’m approaching my final trimester before I give birth to what Stephen Hawking coined, “baby universe” and I have remixed feelings about entertaining such inane yet hypothetical notions ever again.


Perhaps if we were allowed to pull the plug to induce better economic times I would be in a superior state of being. I told the client, whose workspace is depicted above about how I received this great gig after this one, mentally buttering her up to pry open her wallet like Tim Gietner did with AIG.



No comments:

Post a Comment